Thursday, February 12, 2009

Adrift

I am totally lost in myself. I don't know what I want anymore, and that is the most honest expression of what I feel right now. My mom doesn't really believe that, or me, but I am so lost and confused. I used to know what I wanted, 100%, with total surety. Now, my life feels like one introspective song lyric, and I am utterly lost in my own brain. I'm not scared any I need guidance...I hate admitting weakness or asking for help but I see that I need that now.

And all the I really know for sure? 
I want to help people. That's it. 

This isn't how I saw my life going, and this is throwing me through a loop. I can't just rely on myself anymore...it's dizzying how much has changed. I'm exhausted. 

But most importantly? I'm ok. And that's all that matters, one day at a time..or something.

No comments: