Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Float On

Forgive the Modest Mouse-stolen title, but I couldn't think of anything more fitting.

Does something so utterly perfect and lovely ever happen to you that your mood can't be ruined for a long, long time? I'm one to love letting go of anger and hating losing happiness...I'll do anything to hold onto good feelings, sometimes too much so. I feel like I am do not happen upon just nice, unblemished happiness very often...it's often from the littlest things, but we all deserve to feel bliss from time to time, and to hold onto it for as long as possible. Because, really, with all the crap that goes on in the world...we need more happy people. "Happy people are good. Happy people make me happy."

I really am in quite a mood.

1 comment:

hαnnαh said...

I want you to enter some things in my happy book someday Sarah.