Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Quotes I Love, continued

"I got more rhymes than toubbeleh has parsley."-Jason Jones "i didnt watch the game though because there was a high school musical sing along dance along that i couldnt miss" jess wise, georgia Costco: I'm just gonna have 7 children to justify buying 20 bars of soap at one time. Cheesus? Well, if we go on the ebay and he's only worth 20 cents, we're probably just gonna eat him. The Altomonte family, Burger King, '96: "Omg, chicken nuggets. ON THE FLOOR." "Mom, the floor isn't the issue...*looks up*" "And that's when I saw the cheeseburger stuck to the ceiling" "I want to get an orange dot on my ankle so ppl can be like wtf is that? It's an orange wtf do you think!" "She had no pulp, some pulp, and lots of pulp. That's like...crazy shit." "I don't really...subscribe to any labels." "This is not a cab!! I'm not mad."-Nick, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist "weed doesn't make you lazy. lazy people are lazy." "you caught me and I caught you" "You're just having fun and then you get decapitated. It sucks." "that's why you need a LOT of guys. so you can choose which one's best. don't you agree?" "please remove your boobs from my hands" "neva say no to free pills. neva." (out of context) "the bitch SMILED AND WAVED! what a freakin jerkface!""yeah that's fucked up" -and then I crashed into a pole, it was great -hahah omg I love that about you "Go to the right if you want fries, go to the left if you want democracy" "It's like an alien dropped his pants and sat on a Xerox machine...life is short, you have to take your pleasures when you can"-Ernie/Dill love/?=undefined-cara I can't believe you just called me honey bunches of oats. chance doesn't give a shit about what you believe caitlin:silly goose me:that is the most true thing anyone has ever said about me love makes me feel like a confused stoner "well, I didn't put drugs in the lollipops...so I can't be sure"-night guard/bffl I don't want to open my eyes from a kiss and not see your smile in front of me. I just..don't. "You can spell. I can kill people with no remorse. We all have our skills." "You have to promise that you won't fall in love with me" "That shouldn't be a problem."A Walk To Remember "You are remembered for the rules you break." -MacArthur

No comments: