Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Focusing on the paper I have at hand is escaping me, so I decided to focus on this entry, and hope that writing continues naturally from here.

As I hope that my life continues naturally from here.

I have much swirling about in my mind, as usual. Today was a beautiful day, and any weather change always gets my brain stimulated, in a way. I am so content here, and nothing about that has changed. I am working hard for myself, and really, that's the only way that I will succeed. The city is bright tonight, and the view from my window is modestly breathtaking, as I like it. If I turn my head away from the skyline, out the other window, I look upon the thing I want the most but cannot have. How is it that I finally find someone, someone compatible and really unusual and sweet without being saccharine, and I may not have them? It is a cruel irony for anyone to face, but it seems that it is crueler in my case. May I only be allowed one or two happinesses at a time? I feel that there must be a rule or something. And, in the end, are some born to deserve romance, and others may never have it? I suppose I am full of questions that have no answers. I'm just so tired of unrequitement, I really am. Maybe, I just need to fix myself.

Maybe I just need to get out more.

No comments: