Sunday, October 26, 2008

Aventuras de la Biblioteca

This was the highlight of my day, besides hearing about various people and their drugs and their friend's drugs...just because I'm super cleanandsober doesn't mean I don't know what's goin on haha.

Ahem

9pm:Jessica shows me a text for Jeff's coffee order, and I quote: small pumpkin coffee, put half and half in slowly until the cream rises to the top, about 2 tbsp. 

9:44: I send to Jess: Hey, could you get me some tea? It needs to be green tea and put 2.38 squirts of honey in, then stir in a clockwise direction until rainbows appear in the steam
:)

9:50, from Jess' cell: That was really effing funny-Jess
10:00 pm from Jess' cell: Thats not funny sarah-Jeff

hahahahhaah.

oh and yesterday, caitlin spent a half hour on im (when she was sitting literally across from me) trying to convince me to kick her under the table
kick me
kick me
just kick me
kick
do it 
do it
do it. kick
kick me
and then I look under the table and there are huge wooden legs in the way. beautiful.

1 comment:

teasetetiquette said...

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH

thank you for documenting this event