Friday, April 3, 2009

Update

I've had a really difficult couple of days. My grandmother is still very sick, my mom is sicker than we originally thought, housing has been an absolute anxiety attack, and now it seems that one of my closest friends from home hates me. I wish I could move on, like none of this bothers me in the immense way that it actually does. Good things are happening too...I count my blessings every day. It's just that these few days have really zapped my confidence, my resilience, my strength, at least for now. I'm pretty much tired of crying about it, and life goes on...I still have schoolwork to work on and friends to not be a downer around. I have some amazing people in my life, and I am truly seeing how great that is. 
Today, it has been raining with ferocity all day. Sometimes it's been a drizzle, other times it's a downpour with lightning to accompany it. The mist everywhere is beautiful, though...it sort of blankets the world in some kind of peace. I like it a lot.

No comments: