Thursday, September 24, 2009

listing to one side

I am posting a list here instead of finishing up my essay.
...because I am in denial of my essay, love lists, my cousin isnt answering his phone, and feel like sharing.

Things I miss
1. far off friends
2. aforementioned cousin, along with a couple others
3. my home-bed
4. unlimited Trader Joe's snacks
5. the fancy coffee maker
6. my bloofle/dog
7. the sunrise over the mountains
8. 10 minute away favorite place
9. the stars
10. strawberry preserves
11. tacos

Things that are keeping me alive
1. closer friends
2. my classes..truth
3. dancing
4. unlimited amounts of ill gotten tea
5. Glee and Top Chef
6. this Indian summer
7. prospects. hopefulness.

What I am, currently
1. happy
2. with bangs
3. the therapist
4. content with myself...finally!
5. busy buzzy bee
6. on beat

Things I am living by
1. each day not getting hit by a truck is a gift
2. someone tackling you hurts
3. avoid getting tackled
4. smiling is good, but it's ok to scowl if you feel like it
5. always allow to be surprised
6. seasonal parties and parties for no reason WIN
7. dopamine is your friend, don't suppress
8. there's always more to know
9. laugh. at yourself, at others, at yourself.
10. falling in love isn't...a total...myth...
11. skirts + wind = no

Love early, love often, and write it all down so you never forget.

No comments: