Wednesday, November 5, 2008

20 Things

I will begin this with a preface. I don't like to complain, though of course I do it. For Lent this past spring, my best friend and I gave up complaining...it was an interesting endeavor, to say the least. It makes you realize how incredibly blessed I am with what I have, no matter how difficult life may seem sometime. I am totally aware of how fortunate I am..and with saying that, I proceed:

My List of Things I Want (But Are Certainly Not Necessities)
1. My first snowfall (and the other thing...)
2. An ankle that does not spontaneously sprain itself
3. Magical chemistry genius
4. To not make stupid decisions
5. To not get SO frustrated with other people's even stupider decisions
6. One night of sleeping in my own bed, back home
7. A bowl of majedrah (it's this rice/lentil stuff...it's amazing)
8. To not be so sensitive to smoke...so many students smoke here
9. The Ben Folds cd
10. To not have 25 hours of class time next semester
11. A lack of uncertainty/hesitation about the future of our country, and our world
12. The ability to not get (almost) hit by every bike on Comm Ave
13. Magic (non Jolt gum supplied) energy
14. Magic
15. My puppy, to fall asleep/be a big lazylump on my pillow
16. I'm gonna go ahead and say repeat of number 1, combining parts A and B
17. More nutella
18. Justice.
19. A campfire
20. Reciprocity

So that's my list. Some of these things will come true, some of these things may come true, and some are just wishful thinking. So,for now...I wish and wait :)

No comments: